The start of your internship will include planning an original College Collections event on your campus. We hope that this will give you an immense amount of experience in marketing, time management, and organization.
While you plan your event on campus, you will work directly with the College Collections team to create an event schedule local to your campus. You will be expected to attend a minimum of 2 events (art shows/craft fairs) each month.
Once your schedule is finalized, College Collections will provide an event ambassador package. This will include all the tools you need for a branded and successful pop-up experience.
There is an incentivized sales structure along with base salary. Throughout your internship, the College Collections team is here to support you every step of the way.
• Maintain an active presence on all social media accounts through interactions with users.
• Generate original posts for social media and website for your pop up shops.
• Find artist on campus who want to display/sell their work at your stand.
• Create and implement an on-campus marketing campaign. How will you get artists attention?
• Design, plan, and implement an on-campus College Collections event!
• Manage & generate revenue for your satellite CC store.